Outlook Password Recovery Kit – a tool that knows how to recover Microsoft Outlook password to recover access to personal or business data
Outlook Password Recovery Kit
Outlook Password Recovery Kit helps to crack, reset, remove, retrieve, show forgotten Microsoft Outlook passwords for accounts, PST and OST files
Outlook Password Recovery Kit is a highly advanced Microsoft Outlook 2007 password recovery solution capable of recovering passwords from any mail accounts and LDAP services in Outlook, as well as standalone PST files. Apart from being a versatile Microsoft Outlook 2003 password recovery tool, the product is also a convenient viewer of all mail-related settings of Outlook (starting from Outlook 97). Just launch the program and see a list of accounts, mail folders, connections and services – all without passwords, all supplied with a comprehensive list of associated settings and options!
- Recovery of passwords from various email accounts, such as POP3, SMTP, IMAP
- Detailed visualization of settings for each email account
- Saving of all settings, including passwords, to a text file
- Recovery of passwords from PST data files
- Removal of passwords from PST data files
- Compatible with all versions of Microsoft Outlook 97/98/2000/XP/2003/2007/2010
- Compatible with all versions of Microsoft Outlook PST files: ANSI (97/98/2000/XP), Unicode (2003/2007/2010)
Download the MS Outlook password recovery tool if cases in case you have inherited someone else’s system and need access to Outlook mail and mail settings, if you’ve forgotten a password you once set for one of your folders or if you need to recover a password for an Outlook 2007 account because it’s part of your job. The program comes with a very intuitive tabbed interface that lets you easily browse your password-protected objects, read settings and switch between different groups of settings. Compatible with all major versions of Windows and supporting all types of PST files, the program is a truly universal means of PST password removal for home and office use. No matter how often you need your PST password restored or reset, just download this Microsoft Outlook password recovery tool when you face this problem, and the tool with save you an ample amount of time and will help you get back to work in no time!
Disclaimer: please note that Outlook Password Recovery Kit isn’t a free tool, an open source project, a FOSS product or freeware of any shape or form. This program is distributed as a normal product supplied on the try-before-you-buy basis with a free trial version that lets users get acquainted with its functionality prior to moving forward and making the decision to purchase. This explains why Outlook Recovery Kit is not licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) or GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL). The authors of this program have made a considerable collective effort to design, develop and release Outlook Password Recovery Kit and had no intent to make it a free tool. That is why they do not ask users to donate to their project.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/11 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
First variant of password reset from .pst file:
- Open Outlook Password Recovery Kit.
- Click on the Open PST file button in the bottom-right corner.
- Select a .pst file from HDD in the first field.
- Press Get password button. Moments later, you'll see a recovered password in the Password field.
- Press the Remove password button.
- Close our software.
- Open the .pst file in Outlook (no password is needed).
Second variant of password breaking:
- Execute steps 1-4 from the first variant.
- Select a password (press Ctrl+A) and copy it into Clipboard (press Ctrl+C).
- Close Outlook Password Recovery Kit.
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Open the password-protected .pst file.
- Select this Personal Store Folder in the left panel.
- Right-click the mouse.
- Select a Data file properties… item.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Click on the Change password button.
- Paste the recovered password (press Ctrl+V) but keep any new password field empty.
- Press the OK button.
The cracked password for a PST file does not resemble the old password. The Outlook Password Recovery Kit has found a password for a PST file and shown the first 3 characters that did not appear in the original password.
A password for a PST file resembles the original password.
The Outlook Password Recovery Kit may recover a password for a PST file that is not be identical to the original. However, the password will still work. The user will be able to use it to open PST files without limitation.
Such situations occur under the following conditions:
- the user’s password contained non-Latin characters
- the user’s password was too long
Once Microsoft Outlook has opened a password-protected PST file, the user can change the password to one that is shorter and easier to remember.
Note: this article does not apply to passwords for Microsoft Outlook email accounts found by the Outlook Password Recovery Kit. Recovered passwords for email accounts must match their originals exactly.
In this case, you need to run an integrity check on the hard disk (HDD). It is possible that sectors and/or blocks on the disk, where the PST file is located, are damaged.
To check the integrity of the disk you have to:
- Open Windows Explorer
- Select the disk where the PST file resides
- Press the right mouse button
- Select the Properties option
- Select the Tools tab
- Press the Check now... button
- Place checkmarks on the following:
- Automatically fix system errors
- Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors
- Press the Start button
- Follow the instructions
Step-by-step instructions on how to clear a password from an Outlook PST or OST file:
- Download and install Outlook Password Recovery Kit
- Run Outlook Password Recovery Kit
- Click on the Open PST File button on the right bottom corner
- Select *.pst file in first field
- Press Remove password button
I have a personal registered Outlook Password Recovery Kit purchased and installed w/o any hassle today. The reason for the purchase was two .pst files with missing password. One is easily and instantly recovered using the new program. However, the other is not. Nothing is displayed in the password window. It's empty. No error message. Could you kindly advice?
The most probable cause is a damage in the PST file. In rare cases, the password area of a PST file could be damaged, causing Outlook to keep promptting you for the password, which can not be accepted. You can repair the damaged PST file using the Outlook Recovery Kit utility.
When using Outlook with an Exchange Server email account, authorization is mostly performed with the help of Windows Domain Controller. This way, the standard Windows and local domain password is used for authorization in Windows Domain and other services, including Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange Server.
Outlook Password Recovery Kit does not break passwords that are Windows user passwords.